Individuals seeking legal advice or legal representation from our firm may schedule an in-person or telephonic consultation with one of our attorneys. To schedule a legal consultation please call our office at (312)281-4867, during our regular business hours (9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, Central Time).
Our firm currently offers FREE LEGAL CONSULTATIONS with our attorneys for most new client matters. Initial consultations with our senior attorneys are charged a fee of $200.
Legal consultations are normally scheduled during business hours during the week, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and select evening hours during the week and select Saturdays.
If you arrive late for your appointment, this may decrease the amount of time that you will be able to spend speaking with the attorney. If it is necessary for you to cancel or reschedule your consultation, please call our office at least 24 hours before your appointment to do so.
Please note that having a consultation with any of our attorneys does not mean we have been hired to be your legal representative.
We ask that you be prepared to provide the following information and documents at your consultation:
- Photo ID
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (If married)
- Divorce Decree (If you've been divorced)
- Birth Certificates for any Children
- Copies of any documents that you have submitted to USCIS (Immigration Office)
- Copies of any documents you have ever received from USCIS
- Resume citing all Educational Credentials and Prior Work Experience
- A List of All Family Members in the United States who have Obtained Legal Status in the United States
- A List of ALL entry and exit dates into and out of the United States
- Certified copies of all Arrest Records and court dispositions (if applicable)
If you have scheduled a telephonic consultation, please provide all documents relevant to your case to our office prior to your consultation.
All information obtained during our legal consultation will be kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and will not be released without your permission.